Sunday, October 8, 2017

About me




Hello newbie my name is Bushra Yasmeen and I'm a homoeopathic and medical student, and I already run a facebook page upon homoeopathy  too, I wanted to write blogs and to be a blogger as i have a writing passion and through my blogs i want to deliver thoughts to other so,after so many blogs that i had written on homoeopathy and health, i decided to teach blogger through my this blog.

As you all know that every body feels difficulty while starting something new and i found it difficult too in my early blogging so after a long, hard and continuous struggle i learn how to blog and how to be a successful blogger without doing any mistake so i'll try in my this blog to teach blogger from start.All of you can learn blogging through my page as well Jasmine Jal it is all easy and i will try my best to teach you in more easy language and way so that can learn without any difficulty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to ask any question

How do i pick suitable name for my blog

HOW DO I PICK SUITABLE NAME FOR MY BLOG : You are about to start your first ever blog but you don't have any idea how to pick ...